TopicHow to fix black screen problem on Dell laptop?
10 postsThu 7th Feb 2019 - 10:31am
Here are some simple steps to resolve the Black screen problem of Dell laptops.
- Start from here, Unplug the power cord.
- Remove the laptop’s battery and hold the power button for 60 seconds.
- And now, Re-connect the power and attempt a boot.
- Now, Shut down and put the battery back
You should also try this solution it may help you to fix your problem
Steps for reducing Video Card Hardware Acceleration
- Right-click on Desktop
- After that Select Personalize
- Then, choose Display Settings
- Under this, choose Advanced Settings
- Now, click on Troubleshoot tab
- After that, choose Change Settings followed by clicking on Reduce Hardware Acceleration.
If you face any problem, you can connect with our technicians, they will guide you properly. We are always available for you in every medium, if you are not comfortable to talk with our experts on call, you can ask to DELL Computer Support team through live chat. Our technicians will be glad to take your calls in providing the effective support to take you out from the trouble as soon as possible. The Experts solve the problems with accuracy and appropriate supervision.
24 postsThu 18th Jul 2019 - 8:45am
Accidentally I have seen your blog and came to know about the screen problem on the laptop hostsailor. I think I could follow your steps to do the changes and correct the error. Try to share more such topic.